Three-Prong Stud Earrings
$895.00 – $22,000.00
Three-Prong Stud Earrings
A pair of Hearts On Fire diamond stud earrings is a must in every woman’s jewelry box. Available in a selection of sizes and prices, they are classic, beautiful, timeless … you won’t find any diamond studs more brilliant, and you’ll wear them forever!
Available in platinum, or 18K white or yellow gold.
In 18 karat white or yellow gold, diamonds come standard as Hearts on Fire “Signature”–I/J color. Platinum comes standard Hearts on Fire “Sensational”–G/H color.
IN STOCK: 18 karat white gold
- (1) 2=0.20Tw Hearts on Fire cut I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01967)
- (2) 2=0.31Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01958 / #150-01966)
- (2) 2=0.49Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01995 / #150-01994)
- (1) 2=0.50Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01998)
- (1) 2=0.72Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01983)
- (1) 2=1.01Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01943)
- (2) 2=1.02Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01979 / #01980)
- (1) 2=1.03Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01849)
- (1) 2=1.20Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01999)
- (1) 2=1.48Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01982)
- (1) 2=2.11Tw Hearts on Fire I/J Vs2 diamonds (#150-01984)
Any additional sizes or 18 karat gold color, please call to pre-order.
Free shipping on all purchases made in the U.S.
Free pick up on all purchases.
Returns and exchanges must be made within the first 15 days of purchase. All returns and exchanges must be made in store.
Is your purchase a gift? We offer free gift wrapping including an option of a handwritten card. Just let us know what you’d like it to say.
Disclaimer: please read the following to learn how to properly care for your piece of jewelry.
Vardy’s is happy to clean and inspect your jewelry every six months so we can ensure the integrity of each piece bought with us.
Emeralds: Heat can damage emeralds, especially by extending existing fractures. Light and chemicals can cause the oils, resins, and polymers used to fill surface-reaching fractures to alter in appearance or deteriorate. Ultrasonic vibrations can weaken already-fractured stones, and hot steam can cause oil or unhardened resin to sweat out of fractures. Using warm, soapy water coupled with gentle scrubbing is the safest way to clean emeralds.
Pearls: Pearls benefit from contact with human skin, too; although sunscreens, hairsprays, perfumes and other substances can be harmful to pearls. The rule for pearls is “last thing to put on, first thing to take off”. Careful cleaning with a soft, damp cloth is essential to prevent build-up that may damage the luster; please let us know if your pearls are in need of checking or restringing.
Opals: Be careful when storing your opals! If you keep them in a metal container (such as a safe or safety deposit box) the stones can dry out and craze — the term for a web of small, shallow cracks that opals develop if they dehydrate. For this reason, we recommend a professional cleaning every six months.
Amethyst, Zircon, Tanzanite, and Turquoise: Amethyst is rated a 7 on the Mohs scale of hardness. Zircon is rated 6.5 to 7, tanzanite is rated 6 to 7 and turquoise is rated 5 to 6.This makes amethysts more susceptible to damage than rubies, sapphires and diamonds. Jewelry with these stones may be safely cleaned at home with warm soapy water and a soft brush.