Garnet refers to a group of minerals including pyrope, almandine, spessartine, andradite and grossular. Pyrope and Almandine range in color from orange with hints of red to a vivid purple. Spesarite comes in a variety of orange shades; andradite in yellow and green. Grossular has a wide range of colors including colorless to an intense green known as Tsavorite (one of our particular favorites here at Vardy’s Jewelers).
GARNET: MEANING & ANCIENT LORE
- Garnets are considered the birthstone of good health, wealth and happiness.
- In Indian culture, garnets help diminish negative feelings, boost self-confidence and promote mental clarity, creative thinking and peace of mind.
- Garnets are thought to reduce inflammatory diseases and guard against heart conditions.
Questions about garnets? Text us at 408-446-2900 or fill out our Contact Form.
14 Karat White Gold Emerald-Cut Garnet Studs
Add some heat this summer with these beautiful emerald-cut garnet studs! Wear them alone or pair them with our other Handmade Garnet Pieces.
These sparkling earrings feature:
- 14 karat white gold
- 2=2.30Tw emerald cut-garnets
14 Karat Yellow Gold Tsavorite Garnet Stud EarringsAdd some color to your wardrobe with these beautiful tsavorite garnet stud earrings. Wear them alone or pair them with their matching ring - Tsavorite Garnet Studs. These green beauties feature:
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 2=4mm round green Tsavorite Garnets
If you wish to find more information on Garnets, please see https://www.vardys.com/garnets/ or https://www.gia.edu/garnet
18 Karat Rose Gold Bezel Set Orange Garnet PendantThis 18 karat rose gold orange garnet pendant looks dazzling and modern in its simplistic bezel set design. Wear it alone of pair it with its matching ring - Orange Garnet Ring This beauty features:
- 18 karat rose gold
- One 1.58Ct round mandarin orange garnet
- Length 18"