SHOP SAFELY BY APPOINTMENT
FULL SERVICE FOR YOUR JEWELRY NEEDS
We are open but in a limited capacity (by appointment only) to comply with current COVID-19 Purple Tier guidelines. This will allow us to offer you the exceptional customer service Vardy’s Jewelers is known for. Please include your cell phone and email address so we may contact you with any necessary preparations for your appointment.
We’ve also put together a Safe Shopping Guide to help you prepare for your in-store visit; before scheduling an appointment, please review the guidelines for your type of visit and let us know if you have any questions (call or text us at 408-446-2900 during business hours).
Our appointments calendar allows for bookings within our current opening hours:
Tuesday and Wednesday, 10am-6pm
Friday and Saturday, 10am-5pm
OUR SAFETY PROTOCOL
Vardy’s Jewelers will follow a strict protocol to ensure your safety and ours. Please help us keep everyone safe by observing the following guidelines:
- Customers and essential employees must wear a mask at all times while conducting business within the store.
- For security reasons, you are required to briefly remove your mask outside the store so we may capture your photo with our onsite security cameras. A Vardy’s employee will indicate when the photo has been taken and you may re-don your mask.
- A Vardy’s employee will open the door for you and step aside to let you in.
- We request that you sanitize your hands at our automatic hand sanitizer station before proceeding.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 6 feet from any other person AT ALL TIMES.
- We will have a jar of alcohol to pre-treat any jewelry brought in for repair. Please deposit your jewelry in the jar; a Vardy’s employee will remove it for you.